Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coming soon - Hostas

Going to be writing a long hosta post soon as I've just been to the most amazing hosta garden/display of a moderately local hybridizer (well, he was local to someone I was visiting who lives far away from my house if that counts).

Hosta cvv.
Preview picture - this place was amazing!

Photobucket
Hostas I brought home with me: Top left 'Fireworks' Top right 'First Frost' and bottom 'Captain Kirk'


On top of the three I bought I also got a lot of good advice and a wanted list that could fill my yard twice over. Post will be coming soon... hopefully by Wednesday but I have a lot of pictures to go through and I'm hoping to write about hosta varieties I've tried (even if only briefly) - maybe I'll do it in 2 or 3 parts. We'll see as I get working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment